Accessible Arts Practice
Accessible Arts Practice - what is this exactly?
1. What is meant by the terms inclusive, accessible and integrated arts practice?
2. Why are there so many ways to describe what accessible practice is?
3. What is translational methodology?
4. What is Asperger's Syndrome (AS) or Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) or (ASC-AS)?
5. What is meant by the terms neurodiversity, neuroqueer?
6. What is meant by the term Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD)?
7. If someone discloses that they live with "hidden disability", what do they mean?
This page is currently being completed. Please stay tuned.
In the meantime, here is a promo video of RUCKUS ensemble's last feature-length production, Speed of Life, in collaboration with Epic Arts in Cambodia. This was co-directed by Alison Richardson and Dean Walsh in collaboration with the cast and key artistic team.